A. INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
Our quotations do not include the installation of the equipment mentioned. CUSTOMER will be responsible for the supply of personnel, materials and machineries in all the mechanical and electrical erection of the equipment. Technical drawings, layouts and manuals will be supplied to facilitate proper erection.
TECHNICAL PERSONNEL FOR INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
Technical personnel can be delegated for US$ 400.00/day, excluding local expenses, lodging and food to advise and supervise the erection, installation and commissioning of the system.
B. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
Equipment and parts to be delivered as clearly mentioned in the quotations and do not include otherwise.
We reserve the right for changes in the delivery program as well as in engineering in the light of further technical development.
The title on all machinery and tooling will remain with HMG Extrusions until full payment.
- Profession engineer fees if any
- Soil test report
- Civil engineer works and foundation
- Submission & approval of drawings form relevent authorities
- Structures for above quoted equipment and supermixer
- Electrical supply and wiring works and material
- Utilities supplies like compressed air and cooling water
- Process and the product quality produced
- Any other items not specifically mentioned in our specification and quotation
All equipment and parts delivered are warranted by the Seller to be free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of start-up or 12 months from the date of delivery of equipment/system, whichever is earlier.
All warranties shall be discharged by such replacement and in no event shall Seller be liable for interruption of operations, loss of profits, damages for delay, personal injury, or any other special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages.
Warranty shall not be applicable to the followings:
- Damages or defects which may result from normal wear and tear
like filters, gaskets and electrical lamps etc
- Unauthorised modifications and alterations to equipment and
- Damages or defects resulting from improper operation,
maintenance and servicing